Institute of Energy Wellness Studies- IEWS
- IEWS is now affiliated with the University Of Energy Health Sciences Inc.
- IEWS is proudly accredited by the Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners (CEBHCP). Our diploma programs have met the CEBHCP’s stringent standards for its legal designations. The CEBHCP has also created a new designation – Certified Integrated Aromatic Sciences Practitioner (IASP-C) and the Registered Integrated Aromatic Science Practitioner Diploma (IASP-R). These programs meet with the French system of application of essential oils.
- Receive a legal registered designation recognized across Canada, the U.S. and commonwealth. This allows you to secure malpractice insurance.
- IEWS was honored to be one of the only schools to receive an endorsement from the President and Founder of Young Living Essential Oils. Dr. Gary Young gave IEWS a magnificent endorsement about its Aromatic Program at a Health Expo in Toronto in April of 2006.
CERTIFIED RAINDROP TECHNIQUE PRACTITIONER (CRTP)
Participants must satisfactorily complete the first 32 hours of on-site instruction, which includes the following hours of study.
Then students have the option of applying for the Certified Raindrop Technique Practitioner CRTP designation,
upon completion of exam, demo and case studies.
The Scope of Training for the CRTP includes:
History & Raindrop Studies . . . . . . . . . . . 3 hours
About D. Gary Young- His Theory & Raindrop Development .......... 2 hours
Applied Vita-flex & Practice . . . . . . 5 hours
Clinical Practices & Ethics . . . . . . . . . . 4 hours
Chemistry & The Herxheimer's or Healing Crisis. . . . . . 4 hours
Raindrop oils & application . . . . . . . . . . 6 hours
Emotions & Essential Oils . . . . 5 hours
Practices, Nutrition & Spinal Health ........ 3 hours
Practice for the CRTP includes:
Practice of Applied Vita-flex & Practice of Raindrop Technique
30 Written Case studies submitted to the Institute
Submitted Exam to the Director
Demonstration of Vita Flex and Raindrop (live or video)
IEWS (Institute of Energy Wellness Studies) teaches The New Standard in RAINDROP TECHNIQUE™ –
- Learn the masterful way to heal body-mind and spirit.
- Receive training in the new standard from the only Federal Approved and certified Raindrop program in Canada!
- This technique is ideal for mothers, fathers, spouses and friends to practice on each other and help bring health for everyone. Many medical professionals, including chiropractors, massage therapists, osteopaths, reflexologists, and certified aromatherapists /certified integrated aromatic practitioners have adopted Raindrop and Vita-flex techniques as an outstanding resource in their practices.
Workshop Requirements for Certification
Students are required to complete 60 hours of non-class practicums along with a return demo and test - 4 hours.
In-class hours - 32
Total hours 92.
This will entitle the student to obtain a Professional Standard Certified Raindrop Technique Practitioner (CRTP) certificate.
This program enables one to legally practice Raindrop throughout Canada and many States in the U.S. and to qualify to purchase liability insurance.
Students will receive training in Professional Ethics & Practices, Client and aromatic sciences consulting and client informed consent so as to practice legally and professionally.
Become a Professionally Certified Raindrop Technique Practitioner (CRTP)
*Ask about our Raindrop class in your area! We will travel to you but must have the numbers!
IEWS - WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Complete New & Updated (2007) Standard
Raindrop Technique® & Emotional Release
Applied Vita Flex (Reflexology)
Basic Chemistry of Essential Oils and how they work
Our program is affiliated with the Institute of Energy Wellness Studies (www.iewsc.com) which was established to provide efficient, expert teaching to professionals, the general public and individuals. Raindrop education programs provide Canadians certification.
The IEWS program certification classes will now be affiliated with the University of Energy Health Sciences Inc.- an international body.
- To provide the best education possible.
- To make each student feel cherished and appreciated.
- To promote an opportunity for students to help their community for the greater good.